Personal Accident & Illness insurance can replace the income lost through inability to work due to injury or sickness. No matter how committed you are to your health and wellbeing, accidents and illness can happen, and it’s important to be prepared so that you can focus on recovering.
The policy provides a weekly benefit up to 85% of your income to cover medical bills and day to day living expenses if you have to take time off work to recover. The weekly benefit amount can be up to $3,000 per week while you’re unable to work, and depending on your benefit period choice, you could be covered for up to two years.
You can also choose accidental injury cover, cover for accidental injury and illness and death and permanent disability cover, which will provide a lump sum payment in the event of permanent disablement or death. This type of cover is especially important for self-employed, sole traders and small business owners, or other workers not covered by worker’s compensation.
Top 5 things you should know
- It’s easy to apply with WageCover – you’ll talk to a real person at each step, and we’ll be able to answer any questions you might have
- We won’t make you fill in any invasive medical or health checks for personal accident & illness insurance
- Lump sum benefits available
- Premiums may be tax deductible
- Member benefits including health and wellbeing programs
Real WageCover Customers
”The Wagecover staff were very professional with following up questions I had throughout this period. I could always rely on their friendship every time I picked up the phone. I am very thankful to all the staff for getting me through this.”
Call: (02) 9970 8411 to chat to a real person at WageCover
Email: email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within 2 days.